Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The price of beauty.

I am a couponer...it's like a part time job...a few hours a week and I love it. Sometimes I get really good deals. I have a basement full of food to prove it. My grocery spending has gone down and my food storage up- way up.
Sometimes the deals are not so good, like yesterday for example. I was doing some sweet Rite Aid shopping where I spend almost nothing and came home with bags of product and rebates to boot.
My loot included a tube of Crest, and attached to the box was a sample of Crest White Strips. "What fun" I thought, "I have never tried this before and who doesn't want whiter teeth?" So, I attached them to my teeth and got busy on the PTA Newsletter. The box recommends 30 mts...I accidentally went an hour.




My teeth hurt.
Some deals are best left alone.