Sunday, April 19, 2009

ZZZ.....

So it is almost midnight-once again I can't sleep...here are some of the questions that keep rolling around in my brain...

1. Why doesn't counting sheep work anymore?
2. Why are gophers ruining my backyard?
3. Why have I gained 10 lbs since Christmas?
4. Why can't I spend the summer in Hawaii in a beach house with my kids?
5. Why don't my parents live closer?
6. Why am I sugar dependent (see #3)?
7. Why won't spring just come and stay?
8. Why is there only 6 more weeks of school?
9. Why do I keep pretending that American Idol is interesting this year?
10. Why have the Labit family and the ER become such good friends (see Michaela's blog http://michaelalabit.blogspot.com/) ?

I can't imagine why I can't sleep...

Oh, while I'm up, here are some pics from Michael's big bash...




Happy Birthday honey, I'm glad one of us can sleep.