1. Decorate, decorate, decorate.
2. Hide the designated DJ with her speakers behind the entertainment center so music can spontaneously erupt as the guest of honor
enters the room.
3. Hide the designated videographer behind the couch to capture that magical moment....
4. Invite guests to hide in a hallway,
or down the stairs until guest of honor arrives.
5. Yell "surprise" as the almost 16 year old arrives home from church.
6. Surround her with joy and laughter...
...and more joy and more laughter.
7. Do your best to gather all annoyed cousins for a "quick" group shot.
(Realize that quick just isn't in their photo-posing capabilities).
8. Have guest of honor pose for birthday cake shots with willing participants,
and unwilling ones.
9. And finally,flash gang signs with your dad
and your birthday cake,
and then alone.
And there you have it.
The perfect surprise birthday party
for the perfect birthday girl.
Happy Birthday Cassidy!
We love you.