Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First I will whine, then I will rejoice!


I woke up 2 weeks ago with the sensation of fluid in my ears-like after you go swimming and you tilt and shake your head and you feel the water drain? Well I kept tilting and shaking and nothing.
So yesterday I went to the doctor and got a prescription to help my malfunctioning ear drain...
The pharmacist mentioned that sleepiness would be a side effect...so, I took it last night at 10:30 p.m. thinking I would sleep through the sleepiness. It is now 8:22 p.m. -almost 24 hours later and I still feel like I am moving through peanut butter. I will not be taking another one of those. I am tired enough on my normal days...back to square one though with the ear.

Like October needs more excitement than changing leaves and Halloween...
Here are two more things to make you happy:

1. David Archuleta releases his Christmas CD on October 13th. Mr. Archuleta was born to sing Christmas music and I am ALWAYS looking for an excuse to start my Christmas music early.


2. October is actually National Chocolate Chip Cookie month!!! Can you believe it? A whole month dedicated to the awareness of my favorite past time! Can you even imagine the ways that I will be celebrating?