Sunday, January 3, 2010

Provo CIty Half Marathon

The holidays were marathon-like for the Labits this year...

Some Highlights...


A holiday choir performance for Hannah


LEGO Robots graduation for Will


Dog-sitting Bella for 10-days...
just what the doctor ordered for these dog-hungry kids...



Believe it or not this was our family party at the Backus house-we need to work on upping the excitement level for Ang...



We did other fun things like decorate Jake's face with cheese...


Elijah got in some pool time...



And Julie read us our new fave holiday story,
"Red Ranger Came Calling".




We got in some cookie baking and decorating...and eating...


Spent Christmas Eve with Janis...


Hannah and Kaylie hit the slopes- and I do mean HIT the slopes, can you tell how much fun Kaylie is having?

Though I don't have any beautful pictures of me lounging in front of the television in my PJ's, eating Christmas delights...I managed to watch Pride and Prejudice (the 6 hour version), North and South (not the Patrick Swayze one), and Cranford. Please don't total the hours...it's scary.


Lastly, I found this mysterious sculpture in our basement on the last day of freedom... I believe it must be pointing us to Easter...hmmm