Friday, August 6, 2010

Priorites.



So many things that I could be blogging about, like-


Girls camp being over and done with...and actually fun.

Or my husband buying his first suit as a married man...

Or a fabulous trip to Washington which included a multi-cousin trip to the Seattle temple to do baptisms which was so wonderful...

Or my 8 year-old who knows almost every word to Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" and wanders the house singing "Mama, just killed a man"  (if that doesn't fill a mother's heart with joy...)


Or my week of  just two children (remember the good old days?)  while my husband and son are on a 50 miler and my older daughters are at EFY...


Or, that with the passing of this financial reform bill our government now has control of 70 % of our economy. DOES THAT NOT BOTHER ANYONE??? I do not recognize our country anymore.


All of those things are blogworthy but here is what I want to say...


Today is day 36 of no sugar in my life. 
I miss it. 
I feel better than I have in a looooong time.
But I miss it.
Today I miss it alot.

Just so you know.