Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend.

My joy is full and my heart is happy. Easter weekend was wonderful. For me it started here:
The rest is just icing so to speak...



.We had some wonderful Easter festivities that's for sure...

The Easter Bunny left Michaela her own set of car keys...



Beth ate a little too much sugar....


Judie and Michael made the traditional breakfast of  Golden Rod Toast...

(There are a few of us who abstain from this scrumptiously mouth watering delight...)


I prefer my eggs in the bread, not on top of it!
Cameron received his usual dose of harassment from Will...


and we had some very creative egg coloring this year.

But here's the unbelievable Easter story of the day: Jordan actually warms his potato salad in the microwave before he eats it...Uhg!

And this kid's just darn cute! And I believe he has a birthday coming up...

After Easter dinner, Janis whipped out the checker board and threw down the gauntlet! She rarely gets beat...all in all it was a great day of fun and celebration.


But mostly today, and for the last couple of weeks, my thoughts have been here:





  I have been reading and thinking about the last few weeks, days and hours of Jesus' life. Once again I feel so powerfully how much my spirit loves this man. I would be so lost with out this knowledge, my lifeline, as I struggle onward in my effort to endure to the end. Saying that I am grateful for His atonement seems so inadequate. But I am. More than anything.


Happy Easter.