Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011.

You know someone is outgrowing Halloween when this is what they come up with for a costume. He's a leaf blower. Get it?

Michaela is River Song from Dr. Who...I'm not real clear on who she is but I am assured that Michaela looks pretty authentic.

Hannah's daytime costume...
Hannah's night time costume...can you tell Hannah was impatient with my picture taking?


My attempt at getting something inside of their bodies that didn't contain sugar...(bread sticks)

Michaela, I mean River Song, was the only one who truly appreciated them...

Santa and Spock...

These two crashed our neighborhood in hopes of better loot.

Will and his posse heading out to do some damage...

Hope your Halloween was as warm 
and balmy as ours. 
Seriously.
Tomorrow is calling for snow.
Go figure.