Thursday, April 5, 2012

Heaven Can Wait.

I think I might be a whiner (no comment, Michael). 
It has been a LONG week and I just want to complain. 
But I won't- with one exception:  My temple recommend expired the weekend of General Conference. 
No Sunday meetings and no Stake interviews.
And now this weekend is Easter Sunday, meaning no Stake interviews for one more week. 
My "go-to place" to fix a taxing week has been taken from me, (by me) and if I think about it too long...
well, I cry.

So instead of dwelling upon that sadness, here is the happiness of the week:

1. My sister and her family are in town. Happiness.
2. Tuesday was a glorious day off from work. Happiness.
3. The weather has been balmy. Happiness.
4. One of my two lovely book groups met this week and it was sooo good. Happiness.
5. Pinewood Derby is over. Happiness.
6. Re-listening to General Conference on my I-pod. Happiness.
7. My husband is one of the most self-less people I know. Truly. Happiness. 
8. My sister in law - out of the hospital. Happiness.
9. Easter weekend is here. Happiness. 


So, there you have it. All that happiness.

It will just have to do until that little white ticket to heaven is back in my possession. 
Lesson learned.