Sunday, August 24, 2014

On a Sunday...

So very behind on keeping my family chronicle...
Life seems to be going a little faster than I can keep up with 
and there is just no sign of it slowing down soon. 
So much to say about our recent trip to Florida. 
That will happen soon.
The first week of school has come and gone.
And big changes are coming for our family this week 
and henceforth.
All of which have my head and my heart in a whirl.
But-the best thing I did this week was spend a couple of hours with my BFF from college days gone by... 
so much laughter and reminiscing, I needed a little of that. 

 We talked about our Jerusalem days and how much we loved that time of our lives. 
I would live those months over and over again in a heartbeat. 
We remembered the sacred experiences we had that solidified our faith in Jesus and how everything there testified of Him. 
Every night when the sun went down we knew we were one day closer to leaving- and we vowed to make every single day an amazing experience.
We did just that.
I am blessed, then, and now. But I wish I knew how to make every single day here in Provo, Utah an amazing experience...sometimes I feel like I am just surviving rather than really living.
After a great visit with a great friend, I am committing to do better.
Shabbat Shalom.