Monday, June 22, 2009

You're my obsession...

Who knows why I obsess about cookie dough...it has been with me since college...it was sometimes an "after-date" late night, roommate, food fest, as well as-- the thing a broken heart was temporarily mended by... whatever its purpose, it has stuck with me...

Unfortunately, someone turned me on to this website
www.cookiedoughcreations.com which has refreshed my obsession anew...

Can you imagine cookie dough sandwiches?


Cookie dough cheesecakes?


And flavors of cookie dough that include, cake batter, Oreo, and brown sugar???

I seriously am not sleeping wondering what a cookie dough sandwich would taste like... and you know I will find out.

I realize that normal people will find this "cookie dough excessive"...I get that.

It's probably time for therapy.