Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Good Night For Me:

Sooo tired of politics as usual, I gave American Idol some of my "escape" time tonight.
Two nice surprises...


I fell in love with Lee DeWyze...he'll win it for sure. He almost made me wish I had watched it more than hit or miss this season...(P.S. The Harry Connick week...one of the best ever on AI-He was so hilarious, that for the first time ever, the producers did an "out-take segment". I laughed HARD!)
But back to Lee- he gave me chills...cutie pie too
.






Bigger surprise though? (Hold your gag reflex please, hear me out...) Justin Bieber performed and he was really good. He sounded great live- I mean he even sounded like the boy that he is. I was truly shocked to have that reaction. However, it really is best to just close your eyes and listen. I'm sorry, the hair freaks me out.



Okay, that's my night... all is right with the world, if only in my dreams.