Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pass the Kleenex please...

So Bethany tells me this story: The other day in seminary, they were going around the room and each student had to tell two things that they were thankful for. If you know Beth, you know she hates to be put on the spot like that especially when she thinks she is supposed to say something spiritually profound. So, after all of the other kids were saying things like, "my family" and "the scriptures" etc., when it finally gets to her she says:
"I'm thankful for Rice Krispy treats and Netflix!" Needless to say, could a mother be more proud?

However, after the last two days of being confined to my room with some yucky virus...I have to say I am truly thankful for NETFLIX- sitting in my recliner right in front of my computer, I have had a marathon I am telling you- several Masterpiece Classics, and two entire seasons of my new favorite show: Cake Boss. At this point  I am even thinking with a New Jersey/Italian accent!





So, while I am not a big fan of Rice Krispy treats, (or "cereal treats" as Buddy likes to call them)-I have a heart full of gratitude for Netflix!