Friday, November 4, 2011

Just Think About It.

I just want to pass on a great deal at markdown.com

For 79.99 you get:

*37,000 seeds, 1.4 Lbs of Non-Hybrid seeds, Heirloom Vegetables, sealed in an airtight military grade Seed Vault. Non-hybrid seeds mean that every season your garden produces seeds for next years crops. Most seeds you buy in the stores have been engineered not to reproduce.

*23 varieties of the highest yielding crops including tomatoes, broccoli, peppers, watermelon, onions and corn.

*2 books including a seed saving guide and a seed growing guide

The deal is available for a couple more days but is already 75% sold out.

I know I sound like a sales person but I have nothing to do with this company. It just feels really important to be able to grow your own food if you need to, and this is a great deal.



You might thank me later.
(To my family, I have now asked you twice...)