Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Fibbed.

This January I think about more than  just beaches and cookies.
I think about politics and the future of our country, ALOT.


Remember this man?


The man from whom we learned that character 
really should matter in a President?


And remember this man?


 The president who taught us that character is, in fact, everything?


I am seriously bummed tonight.


Newt Gingrich won handily in South Carolina.


Mr. Gingrich has some major character issues.


But more than that, he has some major policy issues.


You're familiar with this man:

Newt agrees with him on that huge government takeover that tramples 
personal freedom, called universal health care. 
That's a deal breaker for me.
In a big way.


Tonight I am sick with worry.

But tomorrow, 
I'll remember that this man...

...is truly in charge.

Shabbat Shalom.