Saturday, March 31, 2012

Conference Omlets and Eggheads.

Judie came to visit this conference morning with all the ingredients for some "eggcellent" omelets. She put me in charge of the cooking because SHE remembered that I did an "eggcellent" job last year...




Well, my omelet looked just about as good as...



Bethanys' morning hair do...


...which, by the way
when she entered the kitchen, 
 caused Will to pause mid-sentence and exclaim,
"What the bed-head?"



But thanks, Judie, for the delicious breakfast, 
which caps off a week in which I have eaten entirely too much. Truly.


And don't you think it was unfair for the powers that be to end the Saturday afternoon session  with a few seconds of Elder Archuleta on camera, causing me to scream, "It's David!" and no one else in my house caring much? And now I can hardly remember the beautiful talks because all I can think about is how I went a little to the crazy side just because, you know, Elder Archuleta was singing....?

Unfair.

Shabbat Shalom.