Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's Hard.

I am spent. 
I am physically and emotionally exhausted. 
These past two weeks have been two of the hardest weeks I can remember in a long time. It's stressful trying to alleviate the stress of your child. I have not slept well and my stomach has a constant knot deep inside as I am always wondering what the next school morning will bring...

Having said that- I have been so blessed. Besides the temple, the scriptures and personal prayer have become a refuge. I know that trials are for this reason: they crack our hearts wide open and and move us right back to Him, up close and personal, if we're willing.

This morning as I started to close my Book of Mormon, I realized that I had just finished the second to last chapter. My eyes filled with tears...strange as it sounds it's always so hard to say goodbye to that particular Book Mormon reading experience. Tomorrow when I get to Moroni 10:4, I'll probably weep openly because I feel that promise every single time I read. 
It's true. 
And I love it.