Sunday, July 22, 2012

Once Upon A Time...

Once upon a time, my husband went on a trip for 5 whole days leaving me alone with 9 children. 

I lived, 
 so did they. 

We might have even had a little bit of fun.

The trekkies returned with some amazing experiences to share...

Elijah went to EFY for the week...




He came home with this little note in his scriptures...

Molly did makeup...

Beth drew pictures...

We went to the new City Creek Center in Salt Lake....

...where Beth dressed up as her favorite Tangled character.

We went to Temple Square...

... spent a few hours at Payson Pool...


Visited Janis and her Zoo...

And made friends with Tuffy and Buddy 
(we heard them sing the most delightful tune).

No pictures from the day I made them all go to the water park for two hours so I could regroup. 
Some of them hate the water park but they were good sports.

The husband is home now...
we are all a little saner.

Shabbat Shalom.