Saturday, February 18, 2012

For the Twins.

First, a word of warning: Pinterest is dangerous. I (almost) wish I had never discovered it. I might have an addiction-but I am working through it. 

Dearest Angie and Alicia-
Here is what you should make the day you are done with your sugar fast (Angie, forget the homemade Twix bars...this looks better):

Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar

You see the layers, right?

 Whoa baby!
Pretty self explanatory (cookie dough, Oreos, and brownie mix) but the recipe is found here,
along with the story of how the blogger just lost 30 lbs. Crazy.

Girls, this is an incentive, not a temptation, okay?

Seriously, I should start a blog where I dream up stuff like this.
 I am gifted (or cursed) in this area!
You're welcome.
And just because you're curious...homemade Twix bars here.