Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Week Full of Happiness.

Oh, this week was a good one. So many reasons to be happy. Here are just a few:

*I had an awesome Valentine's date with the husband.
*Netflix sent me the the final disc of Downton Abbey, Season Two.
*I watched that final disc uninterrupted while clipping coupons.
*I finished my book club book way early (The Count of Monte Cristo, couldn't put it down!)
*Daughter number two went on her first date (yes, it really did make me happy).
*Son number two conquered a significant challenge in his young life (let's just say that Disneyland took Michaela this week, and he struggled).
Maybe the most joy of all came from a package on my doorstep yesterday that had been missing in action for over a month:

It contained this little beauty:
Merry Christmas to me.
Better late than never!