Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Is For Sleeping.

Every morning this week, I drag three boys out of bed and send them off to Spring Creek's "Wings" summer camp. For $25 each, I get three hours of peace and quiet where I can work on my preparations for the impending Girls Camp Experience next week. 

They get breakfast, lunch, non-stop activities, 
and the chance to make some cool stuff. 
Yesterday they brought home these cool tie-dyed pillow cases
 to lay their exhausted heads on:


Of course they are only posing,
but let me tell you, each day these boys are going non-stop. 
By the time bedtime rolls around, 
Jake falls asleep before his head hits the pillow. 
Cecil, however, tells me "it's way too early to go to bed (10:30), I'm not even tired!" But in less than 10 minutes, he is out. 
Then, before you know it, I am dragging them out of bed to start another day. 

If only I could figure out how to get some sleep myself!