Tuesday, November 10, 2020

The Adventures of Wildabeast: The Drop-Off.

 

The unbelievably gifted, David Osmond...


Close to the beginning of MTC- Will told me he had gone to Noodles and Co. during the summer with his friend and she said to him- Look,  there’s David Osmond.” 

I was appalled that he had never told me about that experience, knowing how much I love David. 

So 3 or 4 times a week for 5 weeks he would say,
“Mom, guess who I saw at Noodles and Company?” 
It became our running joke.

So this morning, as he and Michael were in the checkin line- Michael texted me this: 
"Will says guess who is standing in line in front of us?” 
I knew immediately.😁

Coincidence? 
Most definitely. 
Tender mercy though? 
Absolutely!
 
 

You might be happy to know that there were no tears at the airport.
But there were quite a few when I got home to this empty chair...