Monday, September 17, 2012

It's Been A Day And I Am Cranky.


Some clues I might need more sleep:

1) I made a horrible dinner then forced everyone to eat it.
 I didn't make a horrible dinner on purpose, it just turned out that way. I choked it down and so did everyone else. Except for Elijah who snuck a bowl of Raisin Bran. Are you understanding that Raisin Bran was better than what I made?

2) FHE. It was lovely. I planned a game centered around the temple to reinforce the temple dedication we have coming up on Sunday. I really believe I heard the Spirit warn: "It might not be a good idea to talk about the temple with the mood you're in." Yes indeed, Jeopardy became Family Feud.

3) And seriously, all afternoon I kept repeating the quote on Trilby's blog:"Always Be Kinder Than You Feel."
I couldn't. It just wasn't happening.


And so, I must get more sleep. My life is running on 6 hours or less each day and at 47, I am hearing the message loud and clear:  
It's not working.

My sincere apologies to my family today. I will try harder tomorrow.