Monday, April 21, 2014

On April 18th, 1964...

...my older sister Kathleen was born. If you do the math, that means she is 50. 
Which also means I am a year away from that age myself.
Fun. 
She is amazing, this lady. 
At 23, she married a widowed father of 5, 
and then proceeded to have 4 more. 
She was a Grandma in her 30's, and I have lost count at how many grandchildren they have now-
and they just keep coming.(:


On Friday, we celebrated by seeing this magnificent show. This was number 5 for me in live performances, and vocally, it was hands down the best. (I get teary eyed just thinking about it.)
What a great redemption story to kick off Easter weekend.



If I am doing the math right, Bob and Kathleen will have been married for 27 years this December.


Somehow, we always seem to get 4 out of 5 of us girls together.

We ate at a fabulous restaurant... 


...with fabulous food,

and a fabulous 7 week old granddaughter.


Happy Birthday Kathleen.
Thanks for always doing the hard things first!