Thursday, May 30, 2013

William Michael Labit and Randall William Brown.

Not only do they share a name, 
but a birthday as well... 

When Will was turning 5, I had a sense of  melancholy as the day approached. A little jokingly I said to him, "Will, what am I going to do when you turn five? All my babies will be gone." Tears  filled his eyes and he said, " I won't turn five if you don't want me to..."  Then tears  filled my eyes and I said,"Of course I want you to. Five is the best age ever!" 

Somehow, today, 5 has become 11 and I am still digging  my heels in trying to slow down time. As if I could. But today I won't cry. Every year is something big to celebrate. I couldn't be prouder of the young man he is becoming. Happy Birthday Will. We love you!

And speaking of proud- Will shares a birthday with my brother Randy.

He is a force to be reckoned with in the world of camera men.



And he is kind of like having a rock star 
as an uncle...


But most importantly, he is an incredible brother.
Happy Birthday Randy.
We Love You.