Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving.




Okay, here is another post that should be rich with pictures of food. 
It's not.
I don't know what's happening to me. Maybe my mind is expanding to things beyond food.
Highly unlikely.
But just know we had wonderfully, delicious food, especially pie.
It's my belief that the Thanksgiving menu should really be just pie--but I guess others don't agree with me. 
Beyond food, we had a wonderful get together. 
Julie asked us all to bring a list of things that we were grateful for this past year. 
It was sweet to hear. Some were simple and some were deep. Just perfect.
After all that food and gratitude, we hit the movies, splitting up between Moana, and Fantastic Beasts. 
I discovered that a full tummy and a dark movie theater with reclining seats don't make for an alert movie watching experience. So what I saw of Moana, I liked. The music was especially wonderful. 


Rare smiles from these two...

 The Kaneshiro, Cook, and Singer gals...

 Always good for a picture...

 Zachary sharing his gratitude :)

 Julie listening...

 Christine, dreaming about someone awesome apparently....

 Steve's gratitude list was a doozy. Kept us smiling for sure.

Cameron and Lynnea


 Poser....:)


 I can't remember what was on that paper...his thankful list?

 And just like that he was out.

 Michaela : Peace out.

Anyway, Thanksgiving has come and gone, it was wonderful, 
and its now the race to Christmas.
Good Luck :) 

Best New Christmas album discovery:


 Take a listen to this track featuring the Mo Tab :